Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Art Education 308

Last semester I spent over fifteen hours in an elementary school working with Ms. M. This semester, I have a new class that will allow me to work with a new teacher in a secondary education environment. I am so happy to be continuing this blog from my Art Education 208 class into my Art Education 308 class. This class encompasses everything related to teaching in an art classroom, and prepares us for student teaching! I plan to be student teaching in the spring of 2013, and have already submitted my application for my Benchmark II interview and student teaching placement! All of my new posts will include my new experiences as an art education student, and an observer in the art education classroom. I can't wait to get into the classroom and have some hands-on experience with the students again.



No comments:

Post a Comment