Thursday, September 22, 2011

Art Education 208

Hello!

My name is Andi W and I am an undergrad student at UW Stout. I am currently enrolled in the Art Education Program. I am taking a class labeled ARTED 208, a Preteaching Observation course required for graduation. It is the second in a series of three courses for Art Education students. In this class we are paired with a classmate and a cooperating teacher in order to visit/observe/teach students in a school around the area! I have been placed in a small school just a short distance from campus, and cannot wait to blog about my day to day experiences in the classroom.

This blog is part of an assignment (and final exam) for my class, but it is also a way for me to share my experiences with others, as well as to keep a record for myself. I cannot wait to post videos, pictures and other thoughts on my experience!

I will be posting after each day that I visit my cooperating teacher. I will be writing about my thoughts on my experiences, information and tips I find helpful from my CT, and inspirations for lesson plans, projects and other fun ideas regarding Art Education.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, Nice blog you got there. While reading through your blog I realized you also teach kids about art, now that's one nice deed. Here's my recommendation for Online Art Program, just in case your readers are interested.

    ReplyDelete