Thursday, December 15, 2011

The End..... For now.

Last week Friday was my last day of observation at the elementary school. I thought I was going to visit on Tuesday, but Ms. M would be out of class and it worked out better for me to stay at Stout to catch up on homework for the week.

Overall this experience was great. I had an amazing time working with the children, keeping this blog up to date, and learning all that I could during the process. I will definitely be blogging about my next art observation experiences and student teaching! This blog has really helped me reflect on what I learned each day as well as documented my journey from beginning to end. This is just the end of Art Education 208.... Next semester is Art Education 308, which is worth DOUBLE the credit load. Needless to say, a month break will be just what I need before continuing my art education journey! I will be updating this blog again in a month, so stay with me!

Thank you to all of my followers and readers, I hope you enjoyed my posts as much as I enjoyed posting them. There will be more to come, and until then you can keep up with my blog, Project Jubilation, as I spend all winter preparing for an arts and craft fair in my hometown this summer! I need to build inventory to sell bags, paintings and other things at the fair. It should be fun!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment